Nags Head, North Carolina Area Information
Surfing with the birds in Nags Head
Seafood restaurants, attractions, and shopping abound in this unique Outer Banks town. Times have changed since the old days of folks making a living fishing and "wrecking" (salvaging items from the Graveyard of the Atlantic). What hasn't changed is Outer Banks hospitality and good times. Come and enjoy Nags Head.
Nags Head Subdivisions, Condos & Cottage Courts
- Admirals View Condos - Oceanfront condominiums near the 14.7 milepost. All units have an oceanview, and oceanfront balconies. The complex offer s an elevator to all levels, a swimming pool, walkway to the beach with an observation platform, and ample parking.
- Heron Cove Condos - In the heart of the Outer Banks. Oceanfront , 3 story complex boasts and elevator, a great pool to relax in
- Old Nags Head Cove - Located on the west side of Highway 158 or the bypass this community offers a Community pool, tennis courts, and boat ramp for a fee. Some homes are right on canals for easy boating access and docking.
- Old Nags Head Place - Nags Head's newest subdivision offers Outer Banks vacationing at its best with a great location close to the ocean, Nags Head Pier and Jockey’s Ridge State Park. The homes in this quiet neighborhood are designed in the Old Nags Head architectural style, are upscale and casually elegant. All vacation homes in this neighborhood have private pools, hot tubs and recreation rooms.
- Sea Point Townhomes Large oceanfront townhomes
with a community swimming pool and tennis court.
- The Village at Nags Head -
The Village at Nags Head, located between Milepost 14 and Milepost 15 is an upscale beach community. Keep in mind that although the home you are renting is in the Village at Nags Head, not all homes have Village Beach Club privileges. The hanging of towels, bathing suits, etc. is not allowed over the decks and railings in any of the homes within The Village at Nags Head.
- Village Bach Club - Some homeowners provide membership privileges to the Village Beach Club. The beach club is an oceanfront beach and tennis club for members and guests only. Privileges/Amenities are for participating homes only. The Village Beach Club boasts an Olympic sized pool with lap lanes, diving board & children’s wading pool. There are Red Cross certified lifeguards on duty. Swimming lessons are available.
Snack bar and café serving lunch & a full service bar,
bath house with changing facilities,
tennis courts, and
Soundside access areas.
- Dolphin Run -
Access to the Village Beach Club includes olympic-size swimming pool, children's pool, game room, tennis courts, snack bar with grill, and full service bar, and is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the beach.
Centrally located to area restaurants, entertainment, and the Nags Head Golf Links.
- Ocean Watch -
Enjoy the community pool and proximity to the ocean, shopping and restaurants.
- Seven Sisters - Situated on a Cul-de-sac with no through traffic. Within easy walking distance of the beach, community swimming pool, several area restaurants, and shopping.
Nags Head Links
4607 N. Croatan Hwy | P.O. Box 1030/ Mile Post 2.7 | Kitty Hawk, North Carolina 27949
252-261-4444 / 800-JLambJR / 252-261-3270 (Fax) / email@example.com
Open 9:00am - 5:00pm Daily