The Outer Banks is not quite LA when it comes to having a food truck on every corner, but there are food trucks out there and they are serving up some great grub.
June 3rd at the Nags Head Event Site, you get to be the judge…although that may be tough to do with 12 food trucks schedule to be on hand serving up everything from pizza to frozen yogurt.
It’s not only food trucks that will be on hand. There will be live music all day, local beer and wine and it’s a kid friendly event. Best of all—no admission fee.
This is the inaugural Food Truck Showdown, but we’re confident it’s going to be the first of many.
June 3rd is a Sunday, but weekend is perfect as a family fun time together. Saturday Dare Days takes over all of downtown Manteo with games, live music, food contests and generally a great time for everyone. That’s free too.
Need accommodations to check out some great Outer Banks events? Check to see what’s available at Joe Lamb Jr., & Associates.
Here’s the details on the Outer Banks Food Truck Showdown
June 3 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
FOOD TRUCK LINE UP:
• Big Daddy’s Brick Oven Pizza
• Outer Banks Brewing Station
• Fork’et Me Not
• Mulligan’s Grille
• Sugar Creek Restaurant
• Tubbs Hot Dogs
• Kelly’s OBX Catering
• Sooeys BBQ
• Coastal Provisions
• The Spot
• OBX Sunset Slush
• OBX Frozen Yogurt
• 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Mustang Outreach Program Student Bands – south stage
• 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm – The Ramble – north stage
• 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Mustang Outreach Program Student Bands – south stage
• 4:30 pm: Showdown Championship Belt Awarded
• 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Woodwork – north stage