What is an Advance Reservation?
Planning for the future? We are here to help you every step of the way! Making an advance reservation is a breeze once you've read over our guidelines.
An advance reservation is strictly tentative. You can make an advance reservation today however, please keep in mind the following:
• The guests staying in the property this year have first rights for the same property during the same week next year.
• This year's guests first priority expires the Monday evening after they check out.
• Your reservation will remain tentative until the rates are confirmed for the following year.
• Rates are confirmed in the Fall, at that time you will be notified by email to E-sign your rental agreement and make your advance rent payment.
• Your advance rent payment will be due within 3 days of receipt of your rental agreement.
Are you re-renting the same week next year? We are so glad you've chosen to return, please keep in mind the following:
• Rates, amenities and weeks are subject to change each year pending the Owner of the property re-signing their contract, they reserve the right to book any weeks.
• If you do not recieve an email confirmation within 72 hours after submiting your advance reservation request for the same week the following year please call our office (800) 552-6257 to make sure your week has been properly reserved.
• Not sure where your "same week" falls next year? Let us help!
***It is important to remember that you are reserving the week, not the holiday. For example, if you continue to use your first rights to reserve the same property for the same week for multiple years you will eventually lose the holiday.
Please review our FULL Advance Reservation Policy below for more information.
Advance Reservation Request
You may request an advance reservation during a future year in any home that we rent. An advance reservation request can be made by phone, e-mail, returning a completed Advance Reservation Request Form, or Online. An Advance Reservation Request is tentative and subject to an Owner’s return of the property to our rental program as well as the Owner’s choice of weeks, changes in amenities, and rates. You may have priority to repeat a reservation in the same home you stay in during the same rental week of the following year if you make your advance reservation request no later than the Monday after your departure. Once you receive the approval of your request, a signed vacation rental agreement and the Advance Rent Payment is required.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Don't Worry! We are glad to help, call our office at (800)552-6257 to speak with a vacation specialist.