What is an Advance Reservation?
Advance Reservations are what we call reservations that are requested before rates are released for the next year. Whether you are a repeat guest and are booking the same house for the next year or making your Outer Banks vacation plans well in advance, we are here to help you every step of the way. Making an advance reservation is a breeze once you've read over our guidelines. Fill out the form and we will send an email with the details of booking an Advance Reservation.
An advance reservation is strictly tentative. You can make a request however, please keep in mind that homes in our program are owned by individual homeowners. The must approve to have our company manage their rentals and determine their weekly rates before we can release rates on the website or send out rental agreements.
Keep in mind when making your request that because of the longevity or our company; we have policies that are a part of the over 50 year tradition that made vacation rentals of the Outer Banks a popular way to vacation. We honor the tried and true traditions that set Joe Lamb Jr. & Associates above the rest.
• Guests staying in the property this year have first rights to request the same property for the the same week the next year.
• Rates, amenities, and available weeks are subject to change each year.
• Once rates are confirmed and we are ready for you to review and sign your rental agreement, you will be notified by email.
• Your advance rent payment will be due within 3 days of receipt of your signed agreement.
Are you re-renting the same week next year? We are so glad you've chosen to return, please keep in mind the following:
• Rates, amenities, and weeks are subject to change each year and pending the Owner of the property re-signing their contract, they reserve the right to book any weeks.
• Be sure to request your week BEFORE you depart using the form sent in your departure email or the one found on the website.
• If you do not receive an email confirmation after submitting your advance reservation request for the same week the following year please call our office (800) 552-6257 to make sure your week has been properly reserved.
Are you re-renting the same week next year? Keep in mind that 2024 is a leap year and the calendar shifts.
Please review our FULL Advance Reservation Policy below for more information.
Advance Reservation Request
You may request an advance reservation during a future year in any home that we rent. An advance reservation request can be made by phone, e-mail, returning a completed Advance Reservation Request Form, or Online. An Advance Reservation Request is tentative and subject to an Owner's return of the property to our rental program as well as the Owner's choice of weeks, changes in amenities, and rates. You may have priority to repeat a reservation in the same home you stay in during the same rental week of the following year if you make your advance reservation request no later than the Monday after your departure. Once you receive the approval of your request, a signed vacation rental agreement and the Advance Rent Payment is required.